Social Icons

Wednesday, March 20, 2013

Patricia Fernandez, Ms Philippines International 2008 came with the entrep guest

Room 402 APS Building, De la Costa Campus, Makati City  PHL  March 19, 2013


              Patricia shyly acknowledging that she is Ms. PHL International 2008

Ms. Patricia Fernandez, Ms Philippines International 2008,  friend of Endang (Crissy Cruz of this class) came to class. She is the fiancee of Jaaf (John Aaron Augustus Garcia) of AV Garcia Power System Corp one of our guest entrepreneurs tonight.  The latter is an Master of Electrical Engineering in UP, a scholar of Philippine Science High School, and specializes in PV, Power Gen Engineering.  I presume, the entrepreneur, Jaaf was invited by Endang through Patricia.

I was surprised that Patricia (Pat, Patchot), a celebrity (she used to be anchor at Channel 5 Good Morning Club and she is a Communications Major at UP;  both she and Jaaf met at UP at SCA). is a relative.;  I found this out when she asked me if I had relatives surnamed  Medina from Angono. And I said yes - my deceased Lolas are Medina.

She is a Cum Laude graduate !.(brains and beauty just like her Tito Jorge) WOW!

 She is now with Solar TV.   She is the eldest daughter of pinsan Ching, the daughter of Tito Maning Medina and Lyn Hayden Lim of Pasig.  Tito Maning is the first cousin of my late father. (That is why pala we look handsome hahaha)

I am her Tito. Would you believe?  It is really a small world after all. 

All I can say to Jaaf is welcome to the family.

Patricia Fernandez at Infochat

Wikipedia on Pat Medina Fernandez 

              Jaaf Garcia preparing for the presentation, Endang and Pat at the background

0 comments:

Post a Comment