Social Icons

Monday, April 29, 2013

Consultation on Tube Ice business yesterday with Dra VG

Angono, Rizal   PHL   | April 29, 2013

I had consultation/mentoring with one of the MBAH entrep students.  It was supposed to be last Saturday but it rained so hard and there was even thunder and lightning.  I could not leave up to 4 30 and our meeting was supposed to be at 5:30 at the Podium and I had to beg off.  It was reset yesterday at SM Taytay.

Call that interest and passion;  while others were texting me on postponement of the deadline (too late) this guy was on fixing the finer points of her business plan.  Instead of just advising her on the business of tube ice:

I advised her on how to save energy costs;

On use of solar for cooling

New business concept for her (instead of just selling ice)

It was an opportunity to learn more outside the box, be creative and bring her business to new level

0 comments:

Post a Comment