Social Icons

Monday, September 23, 2013

Our plan this coming Monday September 23, 2013

Hi John:

We planned to have 2 full hours for the following:

1.  IV

2.  Special reports.

However prior to that, I would request for one hour of presentation:

1.  My background;  who am I

2.  Entrepreneurship,  spotting opportunities

3.  Strategic entrepreneurship.  Kindly read the hand outs I gave you on VMOKRAPI and SPATRES, and  review my slideshare presentation on:  Old School Strategy is dead,  Applied Strategy

Prof Jorge Entrep Slideshare presentations

--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin

PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURALISM

+639228730181
To view assignments, please click:
Blogsend emails (for submission of assignments)

profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com  for new 12 submission

profjorge.entrep.selfdev@blogger.com for IV submission

profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com  for all other assignments






0 comments:

Post a Comment