Social Icons

Friday, October 11, 2013

My cousin wants me to conceptualize a cosmetic surgi cum birthing center

In the birthday celebration of my aunt (76 years old today) the cousin wants me to develop a business concept plan for her.  She knows I am interested in low cost health care.

1.  concept   -  cosmetic surgicenter with delivery room;  the surgicenter has to be private, because those who want repair jobs do not want to be seen;  She will, as she is training for this now be using the surgicenter.   The delivery center will be priced at P4t each;   nursing teams will be paid per delivery at say x amount, and the delivery center will primarily be a training ground for ob gyne residents wanting to have more dr experience.

Shared resources:   nurses, residents, or, building, thus costs will be lower.  Location is near the public hospital

For those who have basic delivery and anaesthesia  -  x amount;

For those who want more anaesthesia etc   -  y amount

For those who want to bring their own ob -   z amount

2/3 of the birthing center will be for x amount;  the y and z patients will subsidize the cost of the x patient.

The residents will get x amount for say    x number of delivery per month;  however, for those in excess, they will get the same amount.  This is the Dr. Devi Shetty formula in India.

I said I will attend to this after we finish her condo.

1 comments:

  1. Hi Sir,

    For the past two months or so attending your Entrep Class, my expectations was somehow too shallow compared to what we are learning theoretically and practically in our weekly class activities, this immersion & baptism thru fire became a catalyst to bring out our creative and innovative talents. After several years of taking my MBA, It's only now that appreciate the significance of the course. I find your work in conceptualizing, analyzing, preparing business plans for a particular business concept challenging and interesting. Hope I can join you in the near future after completing my MBA - it would be a privelege to work with you. More power to you Sir!

    ReplyDelete