Social Icons

Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Factors Pape by Ramey S. Clavecillas AGSB Iloilo

Factor Paper
Date:  January 11, 2014
Name:  Ramey S. Clavecillas
Course: Entrepreneurship AGSB –Iloilo


Based on the Trilogy of Entrepreneurship, by Dr. Eduardo A. Murato Jr, a complete entrepreneur must possess the following traits;
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Originator
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Inspirer
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Organizer
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Implementor
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Operator
<![if !supportLists]>·         <![endif]>Innovator
On a personal note, I believe I could very well relate on this model. From my 15 long years in a corporate life, I could say that I have honed these qualities acquired through the years both formal and informal learning process. Each items narrated above are the building blocks that made my way through my current status in our company.  However, I do feel that I can’t call myself as an Entrepreneur!.... It’s quite odd but it’s real.
To appease my mind, I further went through on the reference to understand what Entrepreneur really is. In my surprise, there is a term called Intrapreneur! Then I made an instant connection because Intrapreneur is what do and fits for myself being employed and in corporate business. It means that behaving or acting like an entrepreneur while working in a larger organization.
This realization actually gave me a sense of hope that from the learnings and experience acquired from my day to day job, the very foundation of being an entrepreneur is already within reach. It’s now becoming a challenge for myself on how I can come out of the box, may not be necessarily getting out of my current job, but to explore the opportunities outside. At this point, I feel that the future is very exciting and promising in order for me to attain my goal and aspirations in life.



Ramey S. Clavecillas
Supply Chain
Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines

0917-8823350
Email: ramey.clavecillas@coca-cola.com.ph

Ungka 2, Pavia, Iloilo
_______________





From: Ramey S. Clavecillas
Sent: Saturday, January 11, 2014 3:19 PM
To: 'profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com'
Subject: Factors Paper_ Ramey S. Clavecillas AGSB Iloilo

Hi Prof!

Sending you my Factors Paper

Thanks!



Ramey S. Clavecillas
Supply Chain
Coca-Cola FEMSA Philippines

0917-8823350

Ungka 2, Pavia, Iloilo
_______________





CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential, privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any printing, copying, dissemination, distribution, disclosure or forwarding of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system. Thank You.

0 comments:

Post a Comment