Social Icons

Sunday, February 2, 2014

I thought I was finished in deal making and new businesses not so; I have been meeting high powered businessmen

Iloilo City  February 2, 2014


 


I am in Circle Inn Hotel in Iloilo City and trying to catch up with my posts.  I am writing about the  businessman from Pangasinan and Baguio city who was introduced to me last Thursday before I left for Iloilo City.  He is Engr. Mario Alzona, a developer, contractor, a mechanical engineer, owns resorts and 3 memorial park, under the name Pyramid.  He used to be an ME working in ME and partnered with another OFW to form the construction and real estate business.

The MPs for sale are at La Trinidad and Mangaldan.  They are either under a JV or Contract to Sell;  the names in the documents for Mangaldan (LTS and CR belong to another person)

He is 60 years old and he is young looking:  he is not so tall, is fair skinned, wore a nice suit, a pony tail.  He said his secrets of success:  devote 8 hours to work, 8 hours to sleep, and 8 hours to recreation.  He is a believer of the advice that a man should have sex at any age 26 times a month.  He said he is deficit by 20.

He is selling his memorial park because he wants to focus on condominium in Baguio, his wife cant attend to marketing anymore.  (I examined the docs and and its rough sailing to having this sold/bought because of the deficiency in documents and its current status)

This is an opportunity for marketing and management

Nice meeting you Engr. Alzona


Google + link to Mangaldan Pyramid  The cemetery is in the heart of Mangaldan


0 comments:

Post a Comment