Social Icons

Wednesday, July 13, 2016

Many opportunities come our way

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
July 13, 2016


Yesterday after coming from a meeting where we were finalizing details of document to purchase a shell company, I got  call from a cousin doctor who wants to lower the interest of her current loan which racks in P200,000 interest monthly.  She went into this against advice now she wants a lender with a lower rate.

So we went to the office of her acquaintance who turned out to be a super millionaire, entrepreneurs, celebrity, (she was linked to celebrity.  )  She just acquired a bank has lending investor, into build and sell business. Her team in the bank are top names in the industry:   the chairman led a chem company, the VPs are from big medium sized banks and are celebs in their own right.

I told my story that:

1.  I worked in a rural bank before.   I know the manager of the bank she wanted to acquire in the town where I live;

2.  I headed a savings and loan association for 8 years and simultaneously established real estate projects to complement the savings and loan business.

3.  I am a grad school professor;

4.  I still have grand plans about memorial parks and subdivision development.

The CEO of the group of companies promised to help my cousin and wanted us to talk more on how to run her bank and how to develop her landbanking

0 comments:

Post a Comment