Social Icons

Sunday, September 25, 2016

To be in Forbes list of richest Filipinos - dream for the next 10 years

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
September 25, 2016


Forbes list of top 50 richest Filipinos

Image result for Filipinos in Forbes richest
I just saw the list of top richest Filipinos listed in Forbes.  I realized that I forgot this as a goal while I thought.  My routine settled on grades arguing with school administrators, catching a plane, making syllabus, correcting papers.  Not exactly in line with selecting high value activities.

Being retired at 65 from teaching gave me a fresh look as to who I really want to be.  I want to be included in the list of richest Filipinos.  Say top 50.  Maybe a $1 billion.   (next 20 years)  For 10 years, I will settle for $100 million.

What will I do:

1. I will expand the Memorial Plan business make it multi billion in the next 5 years  (strive to sell 100,000 plans in next 5 years  -  that is about P3,000,000 billion worth -  good enough for $60 million

         1. put up and acquire chapels, crematorium

         2.  put and acquire more memorial parks

              Good for $30 million

2.  Develop subdivision, build and sell

3.  Expand the lending investor, acquire bank or join the rb and expand this into something else to help in #1 and #2

4.  Acquire schools

5.   Dab into the energy business


Maski wala sa worlds richest:

Image result for Filipinos in Forbes richest

0 comments:

Post a Comment