Social Icons

Thursday, October 6, 2016

Facilitating a strategic planning conference for a food processing company

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
October 6, 2016

Image result for strategic planning


Image result for strategic planning

I was invited to be a facilitator for strategic planning conference of large food processing company based in Central Luzon.  It is a two day conference and there will be 30+ participants that include the top management and stockholders and department heads.

They will do it in Baguio, and yesterday we talked about some details of the conference:  agenda, the assignments, the objectives (what is what is not) the fees etc.

Why me?  They say they know me (they were my students in Entrep at Clark:   one chief CFO and the other is chief marketing and that I am not only an academician, but also a professional (a practicing businessman and entrepreneur)  Probably I will do better than the other one.

I explained the exclusion:   I cant cover family dynamics (since this is a family owned business) execution and leadership since they are different issues all together.  Together, we may be able to come out with a plan, a strategy that will make them the Philippines best in their niche


0 comments:

Post a Comment