Social Icons

Sunday, March 26, 2017

Strama defects - most writers can not connect FS and analysis, and strategy

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

I was in 2 strama sessions this week:  one in the medical school last Tuesday, and yesterday at AGSB

I have seen this time and time again, students committing the same mistake, out of inexperience or lack of skills in financial. (as most do) It is only after 20 years of MBA that I learned the value of FS.

Thus the student will propose a plant or improvement, it no changes in FFE, in Balance sheet and cash flow, and no interest expense in P and L.  They all come together.  I

If they understand that strategy is about choice of resources and processes to reach an objectives, or a story of where am I now, where am I going, how do I get there, then they should see the totality of their work and connect, even the FS to their story

0 comments:

Post a Comment