Social Icons

Saturday, December 22, 2012

Why you need to learn how to write a business plan

 From small business success blog

For most students, I think, writing a business plan is a big challenge.  Despite the long lead time given to them (45 days after the semester officially ends) 3 to 5 per batch fail to submit the business plan on time.  For those who submit, the rigor of of making a business plan does not set it.

The on going rate for a business plan is about P200t per.  It could be a good way to earn in the future.  Not many MBA grads, I think know how to write a winning business plan.  I yet have to see my students join a business plan writing competition.  I did announce before a Larry Farrell business plan writing competition (NO ONE JOINED SUBMITTED A PAPER SO I HAD TO STOP IT)

Here is another reason/post why a business plan is needed

0 comments:

Post a Comment