Social Icons

Monday, January 13, 2014

Factors Paper by Terence S. Uygongco

Engr. Terence S. Uygongco
Factors Paper
Entrepreneur - AGSB ILOILO


As i am pondering on how to do my factors paper, i chance upon the Business Development Bank of Canada (BDC) self assessment test (as recommended by the syllabus of Prof Saguinsin).  At the onset i already have an inkling of how my entrepreneur potential would be but just the same, i read the instruction and it clearly says that i cannot answer 2 or 3 for the assessment to be effective.   So i answered it as truthfully as i could…

The Assessment Results:

Motivations - i like power or control in everything i do.  I want everything to be as what i projected it to be thus my motivation factor is more on the power.  My self-sufficiency or freedom is quite low and it would seem that i cannot on my own without some interaction.


Aptitudes - my self confidence as an entrepreneur is quite low while my determination is high, it is my lack of confidence and imagination that bring down my aptitude skills.

Attitudes - My perception to act upon one's destiny is high and it means that i could take it upon myself if i want something to succeed or not.
The result were not surprising:




I am a very pessimistic person and somehow i think you need to be the very opposite of my attitude to be a successful entrepreneur.  I always think of doomsday scenario and what if failures thus i always end up not being able to snowball the ideas.  

Now i need to read this article…

0 comments:

Post a Comment