Social Icons

Saturday, August 13, 2016

Extension granted to MBAH students submitting business plan today - the suspension of class made it moot

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
August 13, 2016

This author granted a 1 week extension for the submission of the business plan,  the final project for the Entrep subject, after failing to get an endorsement/nod from the program director.  She was against it, after noting her response that as a PhD student, she has to comply strictly with the deadlines.

I earlier said that I take full responsibility for the granting of the extension after noting that  the students have  difficulty with the complexity of the business plan, especially the financial. I also anticipated that challenge that was why I refused to teach the subject with the strict deadline (7 days submission of grade after end of the semester.  I will not teach  the subject without submission of the business plan.)

However this deadline has been rendered moot because  of the suspension of the class at the school today. Now that I am 65 and retireable, the offense merely formalizes my being out.  Being out of the system now.

0 comments:

Post a Comment