Social Icons

Saturday, August 13, 2016

More opportunities come my way

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
August 13, 2016

I was initially saddened upon learning that 65 and above Lecturers are old and and no longer useful to the school.  However as Steven Jobs said, being out lightens your perspective  and makes opportunity much clearer to you.  that meant I will no longer be battling the traffic woes that is becoming worse everyday.

Yesterday, we started talks on me giving feedback/output on the following projects:

1.  A condo project in Makati, 30 stories tall, with total floor area of 9,000 sm and with project cost of nearly half billion;  Projected sales of about a billion.

2. A subdivision project in Central Luzon, 10 hectares with 1,000 individual titles,  Projected sales about P500 to 700 million.

What is important about these is that my experiences will help me lead, advise and set in order the projects presented to me:

1.  I advised my cousin and gave her encouragement and inspiration in her most difficulty moment.  I gave her financial support and even personnel to help her sort out her problem;

2.  Earlier, in Eagle Crest project, I did a lot  computation and even draft bp for a 400 units house and lot package for a businessman in Baguio City.  We even made website which got lots of visitors and interest.  Now the same model and template will simply be revived to generate the business. The deal and the talks fell through, but all the studies and computation can be made useful again for this new opportunity.

Business opportunity happen when the your experience/preparation meets the event that can created the opportunity.

Who cares now if they will not let seniors teach anymore.  We can make more money and be more useful in nation building

0 comments:

Post a Comment