Social Icons

Tuesday, September 20, 2016

An invitation from the municipal councilor to lecture and mentor on entrepreneurship

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution


Angono, Rizal  Philippines
September 20, 2016

I was invited this morning by a new councilor of this town. He used to be the tourism officer and now chairs committee on human rights. He said the meeting was about a project.

It turned out that the project was about the subject that I used to love teaching about - entrepreneurship.

The school where he teaches history and Rizal (ESA) wants to invite more students graduating from high school.  He plans to generate interest on entrepreneurship and ESA by having lectures and mentoring on the said subject.   He got me there and said I was willing to do (pro bono as usual)  Because I wanted to leave a legacy

When do we start?  January 2017.   Just let me know

0 comments:

Post a Comment