Social Icons

Saturday, September 24, 2016

Opportunities abound; loss of one and new one opens

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution



Rizal Philippines
September 24, 2016

As we talked with the seller of the school (the founder) she looked sad that she would part with the love of her life.  Anyway, we have great opportunities ahead of us:

1.  A memorial park, cemetery in her home town in the Visayas  She is related to the mayor

2.  A cemetery in Zambales, the hometown of her husband.  Her husband is related to the mayor.

3. I also told her, I want to be in the Forbes list of those whose networth is at least $1 billion.  Having school is one of the good investments I can make. Phinma, the Montinolas, Yuchengcos are into school.   Say she runs the school academics, I set up the organization and the finances .  That would be a good combination isnt it?

I noted that she had the short end of  deal and she would still struggle to make ends meet.  Could I talk to the buyer to have consideration?

I will try.   I am just new in the organization that will buy the school, and I do not know my role


0 comments:

Post a Comment