Social Icons

Sunday, December 25, 2016

Obstacles in consolidating a business in an industry, achieving a vision

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

Rizal Philippines
December 25, 2016

Merry Christmas

This is the time to reflect my purpose and goal in life.

Image result for merry christmas greetings + Pilipino

I have dream of consolidating the memorialization business under one roof:   place to inter, place to view and a to be positioned in the new wave.  Right now, I seem to be on track:  buying a memorial plan company.  Then to have mortuary agreements, jv with chapels  and lastly to buy into crematorium businesses by a supplier.  Right now, we have made down payment for two crematorium one in Laguna, one in Pangasinan.  The future of memorialization would be in the cheaper, more environmental friendly that does not use too much land needed for housing and agri, -  memorialization. That is my vision.

However, this is not without restraining forces or obstacles:   detractors, lack of resources, difficult people.

Tale for instance my acquisition of a memorial plan company.  We have paid the P5 million premium despite the govt agency still unable to approve the documents needed to sell;   we cant sell anything at all.  The seller of the company is equally difficult -  stalling the granting of authority for us to sell.  But one of the gift of Christmas is to be more patient and loving.

Despite that, I need to have the memorial plan company as a resource to consolidate many businesses:  chapel memorial service, chapel, and cremation.  I will be on my way.  I will be able to hire an accountant, and close mortuary agreements

0 comments:

Post a Comment