Friday, January 4, 2013

Former Classmate, CEO of BPI chosen MAP management man of the Year

From Philstar

Last December 7, 2012, AdeMU class 72 had a ruby (40th year) reunion at BayLeaf (Laurel) Hotel at Intramuros, Manila.

One of the batchmates who attended was Mr. Aurelio Montinola III, the CEO of BPI.  Little did I know that days before, Management Association of the Philippines chose him the Management Man of the Year.  That achievement must be the earmark of Class 72 AdemU.  That of being the best...

Yesterday, I emailed him on how to do business with BPI.   He answered my email 30 minutes after (that is fast) and l hour later, his staff, head customer service unit contacted me to refer me to the branch.  Wow, that is amazing.  No person is too small to be given attention by the CEO (I have other classmates who are not as accessible or kind)

Congratulations Gigi (who looks like Richard Gere!).  Mabuhay

Philstar News on Mr Aurelio Montinola III, MAP Management Man of the Year

No comments:

Post a Comment