Thursday, February 7, 2013

On line resources are not being read?

I presumed that graduate students are adept are using on line resources. I presume they read the pages of this site, the syllabus, the slideshare and all the other posts to enrich their learning experience.  I have not enforced textbooks because they are left behind by the new ideas at the web.

However, lo and behold, as I review at the beginning of the class their understanding of the concepts, which by default, they would have known or researched, I am little disappointed. When I clicked the links, at the Pages (on top of this site) they were surprised that they are there right in front of them.

I hope that they realize the richness of this blog.  All that they have to do is be resourceful.

As they say at Discovery, "Live Curious."

No comments:

Post a Comment