Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Factors Paper (Jaypee Eugenio)

Regards,

Jaypee Eugenio
Student, AGSB

Sent from my iPhone5

On Dec 11, 2012, at 11:15 AM, John Paul Eugenio <jpgeugenio@yahoo.com> wrote:

>
>
> Hi Sir,
>
> Below is my factors paper. :)
>
>
> JOHN
> PAUL G. EUGENIO
> S-110056MBA
> STANDARD ENTREPRENEURSHIP
>
>
>
> · Factors that I possess / do not possess
> to be a successful Entrepreneur.
>
> What I have confirmed in my
> Leadership class about my personality is that I am an Achiever which I believe
> is a good trait of an entrepreneur. I am always up for a challenge and is
> willing to do everything to achieve my goals.Being
> an achiever, who is also adaptable and success oriented, I find myself
> sensitive and at some point reserved. Moreover, I further describe myself as
> self-assured.
> I am highly aware of other people
> especially in situations or in groups and especially how my actions and
> attitude affects those people around me and with my cheerful disposition; I
> always want them to be happy. I don't like as much as possible any dull
> moments. I want to find more personal connection with people I am interacting
> with. I want to learn from them as much as I want to share with them my
> knowledge. People around me oftentimes tell me that I am very easy to get along
> with, open minded, and engaging.
> As far as I remember, way back when I was
> a kid, I always wanted to be on top of the class, I wanted to be recognized all
> the time, I wanted to achieve things that not everyone can, I wanted the
> attention of my family specially my parents and I will do everything just to be
> noticed. Other than trying my best to excel in class, I always made it a point
> to join extracurricular activities that will help me stand out from the rest
> and it started my passion in dancing and acting which I believed is another
> link to my being highly creative (a good factor of an entrepreneur as well). I
> even dreamt of joining the cast of "Ang TV" way back in 1990s. However, my
> parents did not allow me to audition which is why I only joined several acting
> workshops to develop my talents which resulted in three major theatre shows in
> school in 1998 which have also given me the best actor award. My being creative
> was not just shown on stage but also in my school projects because I made it a
> point that I will not just submit a simple work of art (if I may say J) but I have to put something different on
> it. Something that will make it look good or even better than most of my
> classmates and something that is distinctly Jaypee. This showed another
> characteristic of me which is image conscious (another good factor of an
> entrepreneur).
> Most of my friends asked me if I have an
> attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) because I am so energetic that
> I always tend to be everywhere doing different things in school or even at
> home. Joining the volleyball varsity team and the corps of cadet officers are
> my targets in high school. The image of a varsity player and at the same time a
> cadet officer in CAT fascinates me so much because it will give me the
> opportunity to give back the glory to my alma mater and also to achieve another
> fete for myself (not to mention the power over your subordinates in CAT). This
> also assured me of a position recognizable not just inside our school but also
> outside as we joined several interschool tournaments and CAT competitions.
> Though we were not lucky in sports, our awards in different CAT competitions
> have covered it all. Winning a number of gold and silver medals assured me of
> the Cadet Officer Award in 2002. To cap it all off and modesty aside, I have
> provided them another image of a class valedictorian. The new image of an
> honour student who did not only excel in academics but who also excelled in
> arts, sports, and other extracurricular activities.
> I always wanted to be different and unique
> (good factor of an entrepreneur) in the eyes of other people which show that I am
> self-assured. I don't hesitate in taking the challenge of reinventing myself,
> meeting other people and gaining friends though at times I am reserved because
> I am afraid of rejection. However, being self-aware makes me gain more friends
> because I don't hide my feelings. As I often say, what you see is what you get.
> Having a good image struck me most when I
> was in college. Building my school career as a future JPIA officer taught me a
> lot of things and a lot of image to show for that matter. I have to be a role
> model to my fellow students especially to those in lower years. I have to set a
> good example all the time which means I have to maintain my grades and
> accomplish all the tasks assigned with my position. It's not easy to do especially
> when you're still young but I learned to listen and be guided by my professors
> who have more to share. Luckily, I must say I have made an image that is far
> more than my being an Internal Vice President of JPIA – San Beda 2006, I had
> been their "Kuya". Most of them called me "kuya" instead of Mr. VP, maybe
> because I have shown them that I am approachable and just like them, a student,
> which differs only with the amount of responsibility at hand. Accomplishing all
> these things had given me the recognition as one of the Top Ten Students of San
> Beda College 06', another one for the achiever in me.
> Who I am today at work and in AGSB is the
> accumulation of all my experiences for the past 25 years. I must say I'm an
> achiever, adaptable, success oriented, attractive, charming (I will claim this
> as well), ambitious, energetic, status-conscious and highly driven for
> advancement with a hint of sensitivity, self-awareness, emotionally honest,
> highly creative, moody, and self conscious.

No comments:

Post a Comment