Wednesday, May 8, 2013

What Pisses You Off? Nuideas from IIAP attendees




From: Ching Izafinna S - Charter Ping An 
Subject: Re: What Pisses You Off?



What pissed me off? Its when a traffic enforcer pulls you over and then asks if you know your violation.  Well, he should know since he's the one that pulled me over.  
My solution is to defend myself since I know myself that I did not violate any traffic rules.. Maybe he's just out for bribe.   Thank God because for almost 18 years of driving, my license was never been confiscated to any traffic violations.

Another thing that pisses me off is when my staff's commit repeated mistakes, solution is to have more patience to correct and guide them.




Izafinna S. Ching
Assistant Manager - MMA
Charter Ping An Insurance Corporation


No comments:

Post a Comment