Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Factors Paper by JC de Galicia




From: john carlo de galicia
Date: Wed, Sep 18, 2013 at 12:37 AM
Subject: JCDEGALICIA: Factors Paper

Hi Prof. Jorge,


Here is my factors paper.
                                                                               

FACTORS PAPER



I am a dreamer, inspired by the turnaround of my family events, soaring to a greater heights has been a big picture of my life— a life of prosperity brought by good education that I could be proud of no matter where I go.  Seeing and focusing on this dream keeps me going regardless of the challenges I face.



During my high school and college years, I realized that once I started set my eyes on a goal, I give my best to reach it and have it. This has been true when aspired to excel and make sure that my mom and dad come together on stage to receive and hand over my medal of excellence and of leadership, momentous events and a pride of my being. My determination to reach the big picture made it always possible.



To be a better person by continuously aspiring for excellence day by day sets the difference. My attention to details adds value to my personality. It serves as my weapon as an advocate of change in my community: be it in school, church or local organizations. Detail makes me ahead in terms of promoting rights and welfare of my love ones and constituents. Also, this saves me from humiliation and losing face with friends, project mates and work mates.



I am a doer, more than being complacent nor negative spirited, I see

to it that I focus on solutions to a problem than just feeling bad about it. More than words, I walk the talk, the best of my ability. Like what ADMU continuously promotes, I dedicate myself to serve the Nation in general, inspired by my relatives and family.



Out of the service, there were various situations when my voluntary services turned into  an opportunity to serve a wider scope of population, yet of bigger responsibility where the saying much is given, much is required. Fueled by faith and passion to serve, defines my heart. This opened various doors of opportunities to practice and share my God given gifts.



Finishing two of my undergraduate degrees through the support of scholarship pressed me the importance of frugality and time value of money. This is part of my personal business acumen. Be it working with a small group and friends at work or managing my own personal resources, having fun doesn't necessarily mean that it needs to be costly, it could be as simple as it may seem but memorable and significant to who I am with. Life is fun, worth enjoying and spending with diverse individuals. Flexibility defines my personality for I love to be with different culture.  Forever young as I look, taking now my MBA for continuous education apart from the corporate trainings I had, my life will be a continuous search for learning.



Having all these to define myself, with a big heart to help, hopes and dreams, I stand that I have the guts to be an entrepreneur.  <please analyze the factors you showed me, the self test)




--



John Carlo "JC" De Galicia
Field Manager, Sun Life Financial
Ivy New Business Office
5/F Ace Building, 101-103 Rada cor Dela Rosa Sts.
Legaspi Village Makati City, 1229

Off: (6320 893-2740
Fax: (632) 819 6124
Mobile no: 0927 6431079 johncarlo.p.degalicia@sunlife.com.ph jcdegalicia@gmail.com



--
Prof Jorge Saguinsin

PROMOTING ENTREPRENEURALISM

+639228730181
To view assignments, please click:
Blogsend emails (for submission of assignments)

profjorge.entrep.nu12@blogger.com  for new 12 submission

profjorge.entrep.selfdev@blogger.com

profjorge.entrep.ateneo@blogger.com






No comments:

Post a Comment