Monday, October 7, 2013

I showed a famous fastfood chain several possible sites; I saw several businesss opportunities

Rizal PHL   October 6 2013

I was helping a senior officer of a fast food chain get a site in our town.  I met him at a faculty conference.  He immediately sent his business development assistant.

I showed him several sites last October 4, 2013

1.  One near the market  -  he was interested in this and made an offer at once.  He did not do that for other sites.

2. One going out of the town near the end of diversion road.  The documents were not available though.

3.  Two sites at the highway:   one near the 711 (about 3000 sm) and the other one near the # 2 site about 2000 sm.

4.  Two sites near the SM center.  However they are for sale at Pl7,000 per sm and have very bad terrain.

5.  One in front of the entrance of SM center being built and near Meralco.

I have several business opportunities in mind should the firm say no especially to no 3 and no.5.

The tripping helped me clarify the business opportunities that are available

No comments:

Post a Comment