Thursday, April 3, 2014

Pananagutan for AGSB entrep students

BE a BIDDA: "BELIEVE, INSPIRE, DREAM, DO ACHIEVE"

Pananagutan  -  Responsibility, Accountability, Compassion




I have requested the entrep classes to play his when we start our last session.  This embodies the man for others idea of AGSB and "Nation Building"

Do you really care?  Do we have sense of ationhood? A sense of responsibility

99% of the rest of the world just want to be led.  We are lucky to be at 0.01% to be taking up MBA and be in charge of others.  Shall we do our role?  Shall we be really men and women for others

 When we played this video this morning there was a portion where I mentioned that the P4,000 each cash gift last Christmas was  encountering difficulty.  It was not for me and it would not have made a lot difference to me if I went on a splurged it;  but certainly would have made a lot of families, our employees very very happy.

There are many things I do as a boss which is for good and happiness of many;  and for which I have so many adversaries and detractors:


Why are we saved?

Why do we eat?

Why do we pray?

Why are we blessed?

"Di dahil sa ating sarili lamang, kung di para sa ibang anak ng Diyos"

No comments:

Post a Comment