Tuesday, July 2, 2024

The truth about fake Be Rich Gurus - they are fake!

Every generation needs a revolution - an entrepreneurial revolution

I taught in GSB and I have academician colleagues ie professors who have not run a business nor worked in a business situation much less have tried using a spade to gather soil or sand.   Yet they have read a lot in business.

And yet are very erudite in teaching what to what not to to business school students.   How can they really tell them and inspire them when in fact they have not experienced actual business. 

With raised head, I can say I have been through this all -  the ups and downs and the difficulties and the hard realities of setting up and running a business.   

And yet there was this head of the GSB who hired academicians and drove the professionals away.  I heard he is no longer running the GSB



No comments:

Post a Comment