Tuesday, November 6, 2012

NU 12 (10) What pisses me of at AGSB

Hannah Rhuelle B. Abellera
S31-ENTREP
NU 12 (10) -What pisses me off at AGSB?
In my stay in AGSB, I have been satisfied with the services the school provides. Nice, clean and well-ventilated classrooms, friendly and responsible employees and service crew, and huge library that has plenty of books, that is to name a few. But there are two things that I dislike and these are the following:
v  Poor quality of print of ID card and the attachment of small sticker at the back.
Because of the poor print quality of the ID, a friend doubted its legitimacy of when she saw it. She said it was like an old ID, but actually it was new then. For a school for professionals, ID cards should be printed with high quality. The color fades away when if not inserted into an ID card holder. I think the attachment of the small sticker at the back of ID card every after enrolment, which usually runs out and difficult to detach from the paper, should not be done. I mean, no one is checking it so why place it there. Since, we are currently enrolled in a finger scan in the library, why not make update through the scanner to ensure that the student is enrolled for the present term.
v  The smoking area in front of the school
Well, we are all grown-ups and are legally allowed to smoke and drink liquors moderately. No offense meant for smokers out there, but for me, I don't get the point why is it allowed to smoke in front of the school. Personally, I don't like the smell of a lighted cigarette. I think we can't possibly set a good example to those youngsters who see students smoking. Children come with their parents to Power Plant Mall to enjoy and to bond with them. It is not impossible that smokers outside the school will be noticed as they pass by while walking or while in their cars. My suggestion is to not allow smoking within the school's vicinity. Smoking is not a good habit as well as it destroys our health so let us set a good example and be a role model to the youth. 3

No comments:

Post a Comment